Thursday, December 21, 2006

What can you do?


Make our country a genuine citizens' democracy.

Don't leave it to the professional politicians or the mainstream media and the front-line blogs. There are many good ones. There are also those who have no interest in the truth or in the interests of ordinary people, like you and me.

If something around you doesn't make sense, the chances are...it doesn't make sense. If it stinks, make a stink right back. Something happened around me that didn't make sense. I started making a stink - and I haven't finished yet! You can do the same.

The Internet provides us with all the tools we need to take on entrenched interests and expose the truth. Don't let anyone tell you that your voice or your vote don't matter. Remember Edmund Burke (and I paraphrase): all that is needed for bad things to happen is for good people to sit around and watch TV all night long.

No comments: