Thursday, April 20, 2017

May in June

Well. British Prime Minister Theresa May has called a snap election. This has to be the biggest political yawn since.
I'm sorry. I'm so underwhelmed. I can't even be bothered to think of a semi-humorous analogy.
The ruling British Conservative Party has been recording a double digit polling lead over the main opposition Labour Party since.
The Labour Party itself is led by the most ridiculous and disastrous political leader since.
As British General Elections go, there hasn't been a better chance for a sitting Prime Minister to win re-election in a landslide since.
Of course May is not going to play ball, and offer any of the opposition parties a foot in any door. No-one has occupied a more commanding political position since.
I mean. Let's get real. I haven't yawned so much since.
[Tomorrow, if I can be bothered, I will be offering a stunning and comprehensive analysis of the possibility that the British Prime Minister called the General Election in June, because her surname is May.

Facebook comments here.]